Dangerous Man Marketplace
You will find pre-order items, ticketed events and other special things here. Thanks for checking it out!
Dangerous Circus 10 Year Anniversary Party
Join us for an evening of Dangerous Circus, a 10 Year Anniversary of Dangerous Man Brewing! We have been taming this wild circus for 10 years and it is time to celebrate! It will be a night of celebration, friends, DM family, Aerial performers from Stomping Grounds, music by Gabe Barnett & them Rounders, a dance party with DJ Dudley D and of course BEER!!
Event details: Saturday, January 28th, 2023
Place: Grain Belt Bottling House, Atrium, 79 13th Ave NE Minneapolis MN, 55413
Attire: Bust out your sparkles, your glitter, and your glam OR don’t! If you feel like dressing up we suggest, fancy circus freak show glam, old school circus, or whatever your hearts desire! Many of us will be dressed up, and many of us won’t. Feel free to wear whatever you want!
Limited parking is available in RSP lot, parking is also available at the brewery for those who want to walk down, along with street parking. Carpooling and cabbing are encouraged. Please plan for safe transportation!
We will be emailing folks with tickets closer to the event with more details, along with a schedule for the night!
THINGS THE COOL KIDS KNOW…
- Cash is rad. Bring some. We will have limited cc machines.
- Your tickets will be listed under the purchaser’s name at the door.
- Limited parking is available in RSP lot. Carpooling and cabbing are encouraged. Please plan for safe transportation!
- There will be DM beer, seltzers, and NA for purchase. A few snacks but come fed and ready for a party night!
- Doors open at 6 and we pretty much have events, performers, toasts, bands, and dancing planned straight through till 11pm. Don’t miss something because you wanted to be fashionably late:-)
- Dress in whatever you want. Some of us will be fancy, some will be funky and some will just wear whatever they wore the day before.
- We will also be doing a barrel-aged beer toast at 10pm to celebrate 10 years. This one is on the house…DM’s house that is!